Walk in and start work. It’s that simple.
Comfortable and efficient serviced offices in the heart of Hobart’s business district.
We’re located just 100 metres from the GPO and opposite the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
The calm, quiet atmosphere makes Hobart Corporate Centre a great place to work. We provide full administrative support including customised phone answering, a client reception area and boardroom and meeting room facilities.
Perfect for a growing business, you can start with one office, and add another when you need it. Our flexible approach gives you what you want, when you want it.
We are here to make the little things run smoothly. But it’s more than administrative support. Our friendly staff are your friendly staff. They are the first to greet your clients either in person or on the phone.
At Hobart Corporate Centre, our focus is your business, whether you stay a month or a year.
- All our offices are fully furnished in quality furniture
- We provide you with a telephone number and line
- Daily mail collection and postal service
- Heating, air conditioning, cleaning, building insurance and electricity
- 5 hours per month in both meeting and board rooms
- 24/7 secure access for all tenants
- Community room with kitchen facilities
- Board room with capacity for 14 people
- Meeting room for 5 people
- Modest rates for printing, photocopying, scanning
- Administrative support available for transcription, word processing, document production and mail outs
- Secure, convenient car parking can be arranged
I regularly travel to Hobart to conduct consultations and on each occasion use the meeting rooms of the Hobart Corporate Centre.
My clients and I are always greeted with friendly and professional reception staff. The rooms are well laid out, fully serviced, executively designed and private.
I commend the Hobart Corporate Centre on its consistent level of service.
Rehabilitation Counsellor / Consultant